Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Star Gazer Nail Polishes | Review

I was so happy to know that Star Gazer was at IMATS, I absolutely love love love their black glittery nail polish. I had it for about 4 or 5 years and it just went really like gummy and old. So I was hoping they would have the same (or similar) varnish I could replace my old one with. I always wear it on my toe nails, I think it looks really flattering and especially now that I have to wear black to work. It just goes. So anyway, Star Gazer had a deal 3 for £5, and I'm a sucker for deals so I obviously picked up 3. I not only found the colour I was looking for but also a quite similar one, it's a grey/silver shade with smaller bits of glitter. Kinda like the glitter I put on my nails sometimes except in fluid form. I couldn't really decide on the 3rd nail polish so I picked up a colour I don't have in my collection yet - a pinky-purple, glittery shade. I love both dark ones, however I'm not too convinced about the purple. It needs so many layers to be opaque that it put me off a little. The black polish only need about 3, same with the silver one. They also stay on for ages. I remember that shade 172 (black glitter) lasted on my toe nails for like 2 weeks without chipping or anything. So yeah, happy I picked up those. And would actually like to get a few different colours now, well payday soon so.
Have you tried Star Gazer polishes? What's your go-to shade you use on your toe nails?
Star Gazer polishes: £5 for 3 (IMATS offer)



xoxo

22 comments:

  1. i think the pink glitter polish is cute. we dont have this brand here tho :( ive never seen it. but atm my go to polish is flirt by Revlon :) its a cute playful pink color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son colores muy llamativos, seguro que se ven bien de noche.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,guy. Nice blog. Can we follow each other?
    Viola's Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitter is a most I'm in love with it M-C!
    http://theladyvintage.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products...

    Lubica

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. they used to sell stargazer stuff at my local New Look but not anymore :/

    ATA|AllThingsAnita - please take a minute to give me some feedback on my blog! xx

    p.s. I followed you on blog lovin.. would love it if you'd follow me back! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great colors, love them all *.*
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear, I am commenting to invite you to enter an amazing GIVEAWAY at my blog :)
    You can choose from a range of 5 different items and it is a great opportunity for you to complete your summer essentials.

    Find out more at:
    http://theroar-ofalion.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/oasap-june-giveaway-your-chance-to-win.html

    Hurry! It is only running throughout this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great nail colors! I especially love the purple one.

    http://spinning-threads@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow great color...

    Would you read me new blogpost: please follow me on bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. The black black one is my favorite!

    xxx

    liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing post :)
    Check out this new giveaway, summer clothes and $100 gift card!

    Your Princess is in Another Castle


    xx Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweetie,
    I nominated you for the versatile blogger award. http://notoriousbettiepage.blogspot.be/2013/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Much love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. The color of the nail polish is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the silver/gray color the most. I should find a color like that to add to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Uhoh... I'm going to have to get these, see what kind of masterpieces I can create!

    ReplyDelete