Tuesday 2 July 2013

MAC Lipstick in Coral Bliss | Review

I know I've been off for the past week, but I've been moving into a new flat and I have no internet at the moment so yeah. That's basically my excuse. Anyway, I found a way round it so I can finally write a new post. And it's something I've been loving for quite a while now, it's a Cremesheen lipstick from MAC in Coral Bliss. I'm so obsessed with corals lately it's unreal. They are so nice for this time of year though. Not that London's summer is in any way impressive so far but. Back to Coral Bliss, it's a really nice pinky coral shade with a bit of brightness to it and it's a great lipstick for pale skin tones I noticed, it's kind of a neutral colour but has that nice pop to it. It just looks really flattering on. It's quite sheer but buildable so you can work out yourself how strong you want the colour to be. It's a little drying on the lips but the staying power makes up for it. It lasts for 2-3 hours for me. Then again, as I keep saying I don't mind re-applying so. It's a really good lipstick and I would definitely recommend it, I will be definitely re-purchasing if I don't find a nicer soft pinky coral shade.
Have you tried Coral Bliss from MAC? What's your favourite coral lipstick?
MAC Coral Bliss: £14


xoxo

31 comments:

  1. such a pretty colour. So perfect for Summer
    http://sampleoffashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Haven't tried it, but now I REALLY want to x

    //mettebrandtdanielsen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es un color ideal, ya compre uno, de otra marca, se ve genial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to find this review because I have been in the market for a new lipstick color other than pale pink. I really wanted something with a slight pop of color and I have very pale skin. I am seriously considering purchasing this as my Summer go to lip color.
    Thanks!
    Jen
    http://fashionablyfestive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. now I'm feeling like getting some MAC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is realy a summer color. like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect color :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this shade of Coral. It is also my favourite shade for summer :)

    http://golovelife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous colour! Definitely going to give it a swatch on my next visit to the MAC counter! Lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! It's such a perfect color for summer <3

    Barakitten's Beauty Cabinet

    ReplyDelete
  11. great color! sheer corals are my favorite for summer :)
    ♥ vivian | seattleite fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love coral! your so lucky it looks great on your skin tone :)

    much love from NYC

    http://dryycleanonly.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing color, it looks so good. I love coral

    ReplyDelete
  14. thumbs up for coral lipsticks, that one looks gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ciao! vorremmo invitare te e le tue amiche o amici a partecipare a questo
    Giveaway per vincere una t-shirt a tua scelta della collezione Kobe Riot
    Sperando che l'invito ti sia gradito, ti auguriamo una buonissima giornata :)

    Eva e Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really need to expand my mac lipstick collection! i love the YSL rouge volumpt shine lipstick in the coral its really nice and feels like a balm.

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a beautiful color!
    I am a big fan of red lipstick.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful color :)

    xx
    www.styleandmetric.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colour, it's absolutely beautiful!~

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a really nice color :o

    visit: http://yourfashionboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love love love coral for spring and summer and this lipstick is one of my favorites!

    Girls Talk... Fashion, Beauty, and Life!

    Daniela X❤X❤

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that shade of coral! Such a perfect lipstick<3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice blog! I realy like it! :) follow me. I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. your posts are so cute:) i am from turkey, writin about fashion, a friend of STYLE&GLAZE blog:) do you wanna follow each other:) im waiting for your answer:)

    gamze, http://fashionfromsmyrna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey very nice blog you add interesting posts. Best regards and look me up on my blog . Maybe follow ?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing colour ;-)) I have to get this one

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love coral lipsticks and nails at the moment! Looks beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is such a nice shade!! Will have to pick this up soon!

    xo
    http://beauty-sweet-tooth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete