Tuesday 20 August 2013

Soap and Glory Peach Party Blush | Review

I never actually even thought of trying a Soap & Glory blush, but when I saw the £15 for 2 offer (and I've been wanting to try out Glow All Out for ages!) I picked it up as a second choice. The only makeup items I've tried from Soap & Glory are their Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks (which are in fact pretty good). Anyway, I decided to write about Peach Party before Glow All Out as I actually like it more. Peach Party is a multi-colour blush, with 4 different shimmery shades that add a nice, subtle glow to the cheeks. It does seem that the shimmer is over the top in the pan but trust me, just the right amount applies to the face. The blush is blendable but you need a light hand with it as it's easy to overdo it. Staying power is great as well, I had it on longest for about 10 hours and it only faded a tiny bit. I'm really impressed with this blush, it made me more interested in Soap & Glory's makeup selection and I definitely want to check a few things out. And their packaging is so cool as well!
Have you tried any Soap & Glory makeup? Is there anything you would recommend? 
Soap & Glory Peach Party: £11


xoxo

30 comments:

  1. Ooo this looks really pretty & love the packaging. I haven't tried any of soap & glorys products yet but there defo on my to do list.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soap and Glory does it again! The color is SO PRETTY!! I wish it wasn't so expensive here.


    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh didn't realise Soap and Glory did this, this looks so pretty I love a good peach blush! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estos son mis colores favoritos, espero conseguir uno pronto. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one funky looking blush! I had no idea S&G had blush - will keep an eye out for it next time I'm at the drugstore! :) Great post!

    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooow thats very nice make up

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow love the new blush .. so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this sounds amazing, I definitely want to try this! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this blush looks lovely! ^__^ Thanks for the swatch! I hear that Soap & Glory's Flake Away body scrub is amazing and has the most divine smell! I have yet to take a whiff of it myself, as I never see it at my local Sephora!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ale łądnie to ywgląda aż szkoda by mi było to używać.:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful color love it.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a pretty blush! :) I wish we had Soap & Glory products where I live!

    http://paolaysabel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks really gorgeous! I'll have to try it out, the packaging and pie design on the blush is gorgeous.

    - Rhi | Beauty Bucket List

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adore the packaging and colours.. hmmm wish I had endless amount of cash :)
    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks amazing! I think I may have to get one to experiment with :)

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    http://visitkarlina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the different shades in the wheel :) I haven't tried any of their make-up before but if the deals still on I might have to give it a go :)

    Katie xx | Katies World

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you recommend a contour for face?

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks so pretty glad it works so well too! I'm tempted to give it a try
    Meg xx

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Soap and Glory is my favourite brand in the world and this looks awesome.. Must try! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oo, this looks mega pretty! Will need to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Need to try this out.
    http://bonowl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing post, I love the detail you put on all your post...would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin? follow me and leave a comment on my blog and i shall surely be following you back

    www.withinmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm quite new to the make-up Soap & Glory even though I've been buying their stuff from the beginning, have only really tried their wonderful mascara but I think this blusher will have to be next!


    Sharon xx

    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete