Thursday 21 March 2013

Max Factor Colour Elixir Giant Pen Sticks

I've been waiting to get these for quite a while (well, since I heard Max Factor was bringing them out), but my local Boots didn't have the shades I wanted, as per usual. But I managed to get them at last and oh my days, they are amazing. Also I really wanted to get a lip product in a pen stick form but couldn't find any I would like, so these little beauties put a big smile on my face. I might just get the rest of the collection since Boots is having 3 for 2 offer. In fact I'm planning a massive haul because they have it on all of the makeup at the moment so you can mix brands and not just items within a specific brand, happy days. Anyway, back to the products. The only worry for me is that they have to be sharpened, they don't have a twist up mechanism. But that's only a small detail and it doesn't bother me too much because they are such good quality. They all have a moisturizing finish with a lovely gloss. Plus they last for ages and the colour you see is what you get. The shades I got are Passionate Red, Subtle Coral and Princess Rose and the red one is my definite favourite. First red I actually like. The sticks are definitely worth their price tag.
Max Factor Colour Elixir Giant Pen Sticks: £6.99 (each)


xoxo 
NATALIA

30 comments:

  1. Love the pink it looks super pigmented which I Love such a pretty shade really want to buy this now ! D: xx

    www.krystelcouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, congrats on getting the Liebster Award (comment above)! Secondly, those looks amazing! The colours look absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been into lip pens a lot lately as I find them much better than lip glosses! Subtle Coral & Passionate Red look so stunning, I hope they're easy to find here in the US!

    xo, Llana

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you tried revlon's just bitten lip stains?
    they look a lot like these and have amazing stay power!

    http://thelittledaintysailor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No but I really want to, might get them on 3 for 2 offer :) x

      Delete
  5. Oo I like the red one; nice post. :)

    lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔
    Blog: Pretty Odd ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look like beautiful shades.

    Kate @ Sparkle Dust xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that red! Need to check these out now x

    Glossy Temptations

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love the look of the red and the pink! so pretty!

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look gorgeous, I am trying not to go to boots because of the 3 for 2 offer - I would probably end up spending all of my money!

    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlottesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pink one is so pretty!

    xoxo
    francescaxdoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love these my favourite is subtle coral!
    follow back?
    www.therunwaylocket.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow... amazing! ;) Maybe, can we follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vypadá to hezky!
    Jinak ráda bych tě pozvala ke mě na blog, kde právě probíhá soutěž. Budu ráda když se zúčastníš :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the passionate red colour!

    kristascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love these shades!!! Thank you so much for the lovely comment on my blog!!! :) Now following you!!!

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think i like the darker shade best! great post! <3 <3

    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these colours. Especially the red one! :)

    Amzyinwonderland.blogspot.com

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colors that you picked out, I fancy the red one a lot too! These remind me of the Holika Holika Beads Gloss Pencils. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! Check my blog out for more info x x
    justsayjess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. awesome colours and i love how intense they are!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm really happy to be the 700 followers :D
    Thank's for the follow :)
    really cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. How do you sharpen them as they are too big for a regular pencil sharpener and the lipstick is quite soft?

    ReplyDelete
  24. i am having the same problem mine need sharpening but wont fit in any makeup Sharpeners:( help meeee love thesr pens, have 4 colours!

    ReplyDelete