Friday 14 June 2013

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in 13 Pink In Paris | Review

I've been wanting a YSL lipstick for absolute ages, I've seen the hype it's got and pictures were all over the place. So I finally decided to treat myself on my last payday and picked one up in Fenwicks. The shade I got is Pink In Paris, which is quite literally the prettiest pink I've ever seen. Plus the packaging is so lush, a gold tube with the shade shown in the middle and a YSL logo all round it. Beautiful. The colour is buildable so it's up to you how strong you want it to be. It's a good everyday kind of shade as well, so you can easily wear it to work or uni. The application is smooth and easy, you don't even need a mirror. Staying power is great too, especially when you're not planning on drinking or eating but then again, I don't really mind re-applying so. It's like the creamiest lipstick I tried so far, feels so nice on the lips. I already know which shade I'm going to get next, so yes I will definitely re-purchase this product. It might seem quite expensive but it's definitely worth the money. It's good to treat yourself sometimes, and a good lipstick every now and then is a brilliant treat. Well, for me anyway.
Have you tried any lipsticks from Rouge Volupte Shine collection? What do you get when you decide to treat yourself?
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick: £24



xoxo

32 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful colour, it kinda looks like the revlon lip butter in peach parfait, probably not as sheer though. c:

    xo.Janiecy.xo|A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    xo, Janiecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the YSL lipstick. Beautiful color, show up at him. :) Regards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog almost as much as i love YSL haha :D

    Loren
    x

    http://lorenloveslife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the YSL lipsticks!
    Realy good quality and colors!
    great post!
    Kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to have a YSL lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty colour! I've been dying to get my hands on a YSL lipstick for ages! Xox

    www.thestylekhaleesi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty colour!

    http://modavestidor.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the lipstick!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visintg my blog, love that lipstick !

    new post, i follow you, follow me back

    G <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love creamy lipsticks and colour look very wearable :)

    http://golovelife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks very pretty and shiny)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i wanna buy YSL lipsticks cause of the gold packaging :D thanks for sharing this review

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful! i've always wanted a YSL lipstick as well. Maybe I'll pick one up this month! :)

    xoxo,
    Erin

    http://xoxoerinthedublindiaries.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I love the name of the shade! :) BTW, new follower here from the Philippines. Mind to check mine too? Thank you!

    www.gelaibattung.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the lipstick!
    Thanks for the following, following you back :)

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous shade :)

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. not my type of color, but the packaging is really nice!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sooo great colors, dear!!!

    Have a lovely evening,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful! Love your photos aswell x
    Allthingsanita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a gorgeous colour! Love Saint Laurent lipsticks! I want to buy more!!
    Xx
    Madeleine In Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a gorgeous shade! I'm still yet to get my mitts on a YSL lipstick the packaging is beautiful.
    Megan xx

    www.maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. This lipstick is just perfect!

    STEF, xoxo

    http://theladyvintage.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  24. beautiful packaging and a nice bright color!
    like our blog and follow!)
    x
    http://84amina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely LOVE this shade, it's gorgeous! <3 I am obsessed with the Rouge Volupte lipsticks, they are amazing and so moisturizing! :))

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful colors! Nice make-up post, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a lovely lipstick! I so want to try it! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ohhh i would love to have seen the color on u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. wanna have this perfect color!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hola guapa!! no conocía tu blog y debo decir que me encanta esta super bien hecho si te apetece me encantaría que nos siguiéramos mutuamente ya me dirás, besos!!
    http://whattookfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete