Well, I haven't done a wishlist in a while now and (as per usual) I've got a billion things I would like to get. Wishlists always help me in a way so when I go shopping I actually got a few things that I want in mind instead of just grabbing anything that attracts my attention (which happens often anyway). Plus, wishlists is one of my favourite kind of posts - inspiration + opinion. If you tried anything from my wishlist I would love it if you shared your opinion on it, because it helps me decide whether to get it or not when it comes to it. So, here it goes.
1. Chanel Rouge Coco Hydrating Creme Lip Colour in Mademoiselle - I don't actually own any Chanel makeup and this shade, and a lipstick in general would be quite cool as a first thing to get (£24).
2. Benefit Porefessional - I've heard so much about this product that I just can't get it out of my mind recently, I want it (£24.50).
3. EOS Lip Balms - again, the rave makes me want it more than anything I think, but I do love lip balms a little too much and the packaging looks lush (around £8-£10 on Amazon.co.uk)
4. Dior Hydra Life BB Cream - I probably would've got it the day Essiebutton mentioned it but it just so damn expensive, I don't think I'll get it any time soon but maybe one day... (£41)
5. MAC Pigment in Vanilla - that highlighter was on my mind for ages now but I kept getting other ones without even realising, this one is definitely next. And I've never tried a pigment highlighter yet, can't wait (£16).
6. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick - that one is just out of curiosity, never seen a foundation like that (£8.99).
7. L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara - I know I have too many mascaras at the moment, but this one is next one to come (£10.99).
8. Marc Jacobs Honey - not so much of a makeup product but I don't own many perfumes and this one smells amazing, it's a bit expensive though (£50 for 50ML, £68 for 100ML).
9. MAC Lipstick in Creme d'Nude - unfortunately I can't find a perfect nude lipstick for myself so I'm hoping this one would work, and it's got great reviews (£15).
10. theBalm Cabana Boy - I love the other two blushes from the collection, I'm sure this one would be pretty good as well (£13).
11. Benefit Dandelion - I mentioned this one before, but still didn't have a chance to get my hands on it (£23.50).
12. Urban Decay Primer Potion - I'm running out of the one that came along with the Naked palette and it's my favourite eyeshadow primer ever, so yes, I need it (£15).
What's on your wishlist at the moment?