Tuesday 27 August 2013

Holidays At Last

So it's finally almost the end of August and almost the time for me to go on a little holiday, I've been waiting for absolutely ages to see my family. That's why I decided to have a two-week break from blogging, I want to spend as much time as possible with them and just relax in general and switch off from the usual day-to-day world for a little while. I will be back in a couple of weeks though with lots and lots of products to review. Hope you guys have a great 'end of holidays/summer', full of makeup of course! ;)

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Have a great time with your family and we will be here waiting for exciting post.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely blog I really love all your posts and your style of writing
    wondered if you could check out mine sometime
    I blog about beauty and fashion and a bit of lifestyle and I would really love it if you could check it out this is the web address http://natalieannbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your two week break, Its great to take time off sometimes, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time, waiting for your posts my dear:)
    Maybe you take a look at my blog lovely?

    xx

    www.throughalltimes.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely,

    I love your blog!

    Hope you can check mine out soon,let me know if your interested in following each other!

    www.victoriaaemma.blogspot.co.uk

    Vickyy

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a wonderful day with your family! ^^

    ReplyDelete