There is so many things I've been wanting for ages and so many new products coming out that I decided to put together a 'little' wishlist. Also, I've noticed that I tend to go for the makeup that's been on my wishlist when I'm shopping other than random browsings. So yeah, here is goes. My lusts of the moment...
1. Maybelline Baby Lips (will retail at £2.99/each once released, yes they are finally landing in the UK next month! I cannot wait!)
2. Physicians Formula Glow & Mood Boosting Blush (now, that's a brand I would LOVE to try out, their range is out of this world but surprise surprise, not available in the UK and the prices on Amazon are a bit over the top considering they are charging for this particular blush £14.34 + £1.99 for delivery, whereas in America it retails at $11.95. I mean, come on...)
3. Benefit Hervana Blush (£23.50, I've been wanting this for ages now but always forget to pick it up when I'm shopping, next time - it's mine.)
4. Elizabeth Arden New York In Bloom Pure Finish Radiant Bronzing Powder (£22.10 on the feelunique.com website, absolutely love the look of this product.)
5. Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons (£7.99/each, and they are on 3 for 2 offer in Boots at the moment so might have to order them online, my local Boots doesn't stock them which is actually shocking as it's Brent Cross Boots and Brent Cross is supposed to be one of the top London shopping centres. Sort it out, Boots!)
6. Too Faced Sweetheart Perfect Flush Blush (£24, I'm a sucker for nice packaging as you can probably tell but it just looks, well, prefect.)
7. Maybelline Master Drama Chromatics Eyeliners (£4.49/each, and they too are on 3 for 2 offer at the moment. But again my Boots doesn't stock them so... I keep putting away getting stuff online because I like to swatch things first but what can you do.)
8. Soap & Glory Glow All Out Luminizing Face Powder (£11, I've been seeing a lot of reviews on this lately and all of them just kinda pushed me towards this powder.)
What's on your wishlist at the moment? If you have any of the products I mentioned, are they worth picking up?
*All images found online