Monday 3 February 2014

Pretty Little Liners


We all know how hard it is to find a good eyeliner, especially a pencil one. I finally did though, and I so wish I went to MAC for it earlier. I got Feline (literally the blackest black I've seen yet) and Fascinating (white). I was looking to use pencil eyeliners mostly for my inner waterline - both top and bottom, I much prefer liquid ones for my eyelids to be honest. And these work so well, Fascinating makes my eyes look bigger and opens them up and Feline emphasizes them nicely (I heard it emphasizes every eye colour actually so, it's a winner). I was using Scandal Eyes from Rimmel before I got these but I don't think I will go back to them any time soon, I'll give it to MAC, they do eyeliners much better. They have a slightly creamy consistency and go on effortlessly and smoothly, they do need touching up every three hours or so though (but three hours is pretty good if you ask me, I tried liners that would disappear after 15 minutes before). And remember to apply setting powder over it, it helps a lot. Fascinating and Feline are also extremely pigmented, have a matte finish and no undertones to them. These are definitely my HG eyeliners and I will re-purchase them over and over again. If you thought about trying them out, don't hesitate, just do it.




What's your go-to eyeliner? Have you tried any MAC ones?

xoxo
Natalia

6 comments:

  1. Great post! I'm so in love with your blog, seriously. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have always thought about buying Mac eyeliners but thought they might be overpriced for what they are. I'm sure i will buy one to try out though.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried any Mac eyeliners, I have had my eye on Teddy for a while though x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures are beautiful. I especially like that you swatch your eyeliners with hearts. So cute! I've never tried the MAC eyeliners, but I love their eyeshadows. I'm a big fan of the Urban Decay 24/7 liners. I have one in Zero that is also quite black and it stays all day on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely product! Just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could use white eyeliner to make my eyes look bigger but it always rubs off.. onto my eyeball! & it looks like a have white good floating on the surface of my eye. I'm curious as to whether than happens with the MAC eyeliner in white?

    ReplyDelete