Thursday 10 January 2013

First of all.

That must be like my 100th attempt to create a blog, I could never manage to keep one going. Always got bored at some point. So this one is kinda my New Year's resolution and I'm hoping to keep it for at least a year or so. Let's see how it goes.
This is going to be mainly on beauty and fashion. And probably some random stuff no one cares about but me, and that's awesome.
Oh, and my name is Natalia, I'm 23 and live in one of the greatest and (unfortunately) most expensive cities in the world aka London. Fun times.

2 comments:

  1. I started a few blogs before I settled on Ravishing Ruby. Sometimes it just takes a few times to find what you like. Initially I planned on doing just a vintage blog, but I quickly realized there were so many other things I wanted to blog about. I decided to reformat my blog instead of starting over, and I finally like what I have. Good luck with this blog!
    Cheers,
    L A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently started my first blog and i'm a little unsure about it. Could you maybe take a look and tell me what I could do to improve it both layout and content wise? please? x

    ReplyDelete