Sunday 13 January 2013

Liebster Award

So, to be honest I'm not really sure how to do this but it has something to do with blogs who have under 300 followers. I was nominated by the lovely Dannie who has an amazing blog at Beauty In Japan so thank you.
The rules: 'The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 300 Followers and the Rules of the Award are that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 Random Facts about themselves, answer 11 question from the award giver and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It’s a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people, get more followers and find some blogs that they want to follow.'
Right, let's get to it then.

11 Random Facts About Me


1. I am absolutely terrified of nettles, even thinking of them gives me goosebumps. I know, strange.
2. I like licking flavour off of crisps, even a weirder one than nettles.
3. I am obsessed with mushrooms, I have them every day.
4. I have a degree in Journalism (surprisingly cause I wasn't in class more than I was).
5. My favourite game of all time is The Sims. First edition.
6. The first CD I ever got was A*Teens The Abba Generation. And I loved it at the time.
7. First time I watched Easy A I had it on repeat for a good 6 hours. No comment.
8. My favourite tube line ever is Piccadilly Line. This is a Piccadilly Line service to Cockfosters.
9. I am obsessed with Nivea Lip Butter in Caramel Cream, it smells absolutely amazing.
10. I used to attend school in Denmark, one of the best times I've ever had.
11. I would pick McDonalds over KFC.

Questions from Danni
1. Who is your celebrity crush?
    I would have to say Chace Crawford, he is so good in Gossip Girl. And he always looks good. Always.
2. What was the last film you saw?
   In cinema The Hobbit, I was looking forward to that film for such a long time. But the film I watched last at   home was Silver Linings Playbook. I wanted to watch it for ages and ages, but first I decided to read the book and even though the film is brilliant I prefer the book. I'm glad that Jennifer Lawrence got nominated for an Oscar, she deserves it.
3. What artist/band are you obsessed with lately?
   Not that lately, it's been a long time since Jessie J is my favourite. I remember watching her YouTube videos, she is so talented. Can't wait to see her on The Voice again too.
4. If you had to pick one mascara for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
   That's a hard one, I like so many. I think if I had to pick one it would be Max Factor False Lash Effect.
5. What was the reason you started blogging?
   My New Year's resolution to keep a blog running for at least a year. I always want to have one, but for some weird reason I always stopped at one point or another. Especially after a holiday.
6. What TV show could you watch all day long, and not get sick of it?
   It would definitely be 2 Broke Girls, never fail to make me laugh. Cast is just perfect, every episode so far was brilliant, hope they keep it up.
7. What is your favourite shop for clothes and why?
   Definitely New Look, I can never walk past it without going in and always find something I like. It's my weakness, I went yesterday and today actually and surprise surprise, picked up a few things both times. Their clothing lines are just fresh and on trend, love it.
8. What is at the top of your beauty/fashion wishlist? Money no object!
   The Naked palette. I wanted to get it for so long, and never got to getting one. Hopefully soon.
9. Do you have a style icon/idol?
   Yes, and it's been the same one for years now. Lauren Conrad has an amazing sense of style and she always looks gorgeous.
10. What is your favourite indulgence treat?
   Ben&Jerrys, they are way too good.
11. Where would you like to visit in the future?
   USA, it's been on my mind for a long time and if I ever have a chance to go it would be a dream come true.

Now I guess it would be my turn to nominate some people and since I only just got a blog it might be a mission
1. Jess, because she is one of my best friends and she could do with something to kill a bit of her time.
2. Scottie, I really enjoy scrolling through her blog.
3. Georgia, she's got a cool fashion and beauty blog, nice read.
4. Fisi, her blog is so good, she's got a good style and I like so many of the products she writes about.
5. Poppy Alice, amazing sense of style. I like checking out the outfits she posts.
6. Kate, another lovely blogger posting on style and fashion.
7. Julie, she actually told me how to turn on the Followers option on my old blog. Her blog is amazing.
8. Tasha, her blog is so cool and I've listened to a few of my old guilty pleasures thanks to her.
9. Lucy, she seems like such a lovely person and posts some really good stuff.
10. Anna, great beauty blogger.
11. Cara, I only just discovered her blog, and I kept going to more and more older posts. So good.

Okay, the hardest part of picking people is over now it's time for my questions
1. What is your favourite drugstore makeup?
2. Who is your celebrity crush?
3. Who is your style icon if you have one?
4. Do you prefer heels or flats?
5. What's your guilty pleasure?
6. Which do you prefer, leggings or jeans and why?
7. What's your favourite TV show?
8. What's the last book you've read?
9. If you were to go to an overnight marathon in the cinema which films would you like to watch?
10. Which artist/band would you like to see live?
11. Who's wardrobe would you like to have?

Oh my god, I've not written that much since my dissertation last may. Well, I would like to thank Danni for nominating me, I have to say it was quite fun as for a first time. ;)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe I didn't comment yet! I'm about to do this post soon, thank you so much for nominating me! So kind what you've written about my blog thank you lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete