Tuesday 16 April 2013

Benefit Fake Up Concealer

This concealer caught my eye weeks ago when I first saw it in a magazine as an item to be released, it looked different to any other I've tried or seen so obviously the mode 'I want!' turned on. Last week I checked my Boots points balance and I was pleasantly surprised I had more than enough to get Fake Up with them (thanks Boots!). I've been using it for about a week now and I'm so happy with it, it's actually my new favourite concealer. I have Fake Up in shade Light and it matches my skin perfectly. It's really easy to apply and blend in, however it's more sheer than usual concealers. I've read some reviews saying that it doesn't cover dark circles well but unfortunately I cannot justify that because I don't have dark circles. Maybe that's why I love it as much as I do, I have nothing to complain about. The staying power is great, lasts throughout the whole day without creasing. I also love the packaging, it's really pretty and different to any other concealers. Honestly, I cannot tell you how much I love this product and will definitely re-purchase once it's finished.
Have you tried Fake Up? What is your favourite concealer?
Benefit Fake Up: £18.50


xoxo 
NATALIA

20 comments:

  1. I tried this last week and have to say I was impressed! Think it will be mine soon too ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, this sounds absolutely amazing! I am adding this to my wishlist.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have never tried any benefit products. Maybe one day. This looks great

    kate - sparkle dust x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose this is one of those products that is mainly for blemishes rather than dark circles; I've never tried any products from their line, but I've got my eye on a few for sure. I'm currently using what everyone and their mother is using, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer and I love it! x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanted to try it but I had to skip because I also heard and read that it doesn't cover dark circles and since I have a huge problem I couldn't risk it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same ^ I have terrible dark circles so this would be no good for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following my blog, really much appreciated. When did you find out about it?
    I've followed yours too, some good stuff going on here.
    HG :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for following us, we also follow you, could you also like us on fb? here's the link :) thanks, anyway! https://www.facebook.com/kateandbeeblogspot?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too bad, i have also dark circles and i guess that i haven't expect that a product of benefit would not cover these :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *I've just ordered a few products from Benefit which includes the erase paste so I will be getting a sample of this so I'm excited to try it out! I'm still curious about the unique insides! I'm sure it will be a pleasant product to try out. shanmurray.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  11. LOVE love Benefit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm happy you liked it! I've been curious about this concealer, it looks really interesting!
    xx Astrid

    http://truthaboutcosmetics.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tried this over the counter and it felt so good on my skin!


    www.loveminnie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks Natalia!:) loving that fake up product! followed too!

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaaa bought the very same product about 3 weeks ago when I was in london :)
    it's really a good concealer!!

    xx
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Best thing! Love it!

    www.modabyjt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks good! My favorite concealer is from bareMinerals You can see the review on my blog this is the link: http://pretaparis.blogspot.fr/2013/04/beauty-bare-minerals.html Would you like to follow each other?? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it this product!!!
    Xoxo!!


    Esther (Estée)
    http://estherelipeferrer.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete