Thursday 18 April 2013

Cath Kidston Wild Flowers Assorted Lip Balms | Review

As big of a lip balm lover as I am I had to get these as soon as I saw them (plus they are Cath Kidston and I absolutely adore that brand). The lip balms are in Bluebell, Honeysuckle and Wild Rose. I'm not too keen on the last one, smell of roses on my lips just feels wrong to me for some reason but I know a lot of people that like it so. I'm head over heels with the other too though, they smell gorgeous. The balms are extremely moisturising, a little too much I would say. It feels like my lips are wet if I put on more than one layer, so I try to stick to one. I really like trying out new lip balms, especially the ones that are nicely scented so I will definitely keep using those for a while, until I spot something new again probably. They stay on fairly long, but need re-applying every now and again. The packaging is the first reason I picked them up, Cath Kidston packaging is one of the prettiest I've ever seen. It's a little expensive but you can treat yourself from time to time and three lip balms for £10 isn't too bad considering one sells for £5.
Have you tired them? What's your go-to lip balm?
Cath Kidston Wild Flowers Assorted Lip Balms Set: £10



xoxo
NATALIA

17 comments:

  1. Hi Natalia, amazing products and they are really cute!
    Thanks for the visit, I'm following you via g+ and bloglovin!
    Kisses
    http://www.leblogdemichelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Natalia I want a lip balm set like that!
    Nice blog...thanks for being my follower, You have a new follower too :)
    I hope we can keep in touch
    have a great weekend
    missantbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, new follower here! Those lip balms are so cute!

    Check out my blog at thedramatispersona.blogspot.com
    -DP :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing product!!
    simply stunning, hope you follow back

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are definitely cute! I love Burt's Bees, because I love the combination of lip balm and a little glaze! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so cute! and such a great and detailed review lovely <33

    xoxo
    Jenny
    Visit my Blog at: www.tsangtastic.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow nice review and products are so cute!!! i follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Natalia.
    Thank you for your visit. I love your blog, very interesting. I'am following too.
    see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. These lip balms look adorable! My fave one at the moment is from Nivea. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG" these are soooo cute! I love Cath Kidston ^^
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so cute! Lovely blog :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute babe. I follow you now Xyasss SE

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the 'wild rose' balm and agree completely! The scent is so strong but it is so moisturising! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have those too! I love them, my fav is bluebell

    ReplyDelete